Candied Almond Snack
1 serving of Demon Slayer drink mix
1 cup of almonds
1/4 cup of honey
1/4 tsp of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a small bowl, mix together the Demon Slayer drink mix, honey, and salt until well combined.
- Add the almonds to the mixture and stir until they are fully coated.
- Spread the almond mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes, or until the almonds are golden brown and fragrant.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Transfer the candied almonds to a bowl and serve immediately.
Note: You can adjust the sweetness and spiciness of the candied almonds by adding more or less honey and salt. Also, feel free to experiment with different types of nuts for a unique flavor.