Demon Slayer Mug Brownie
1 serving of Demon Slayer drink mix
1/4 cup of all-purpose flour
2 tbsp of granulated sugar
2 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tbsp of vegetable oil
2 tbsp of water
Pinch of salt
Optional toppings: whipped cream, chocolate chips, chopped nuts, or additional Demon Slayer powder
- In a microwave-safe mug, whisk together the Demon Slayer drink mix, flour, sugar, cocoa powder, and salt until well combined.
- Add the vegetable oil and water to the mug and stir until a batter forms.
- Microwave the mug on high for 60-90 seconds, or until the brownie has set in the center.
- Remove from the microwave and let cool for 1-2 minutes before adding toppings.
- Add whipped cream, chocolate chips, chopped nuts, or additional Demon Slayer powder as desired.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your anxiety-reducing Demon Slayer Mug Brownie!
Note: Using 2 tablespoons of sugar will result in a slightly sweeter brownie, but you can always adjust the sweetness to your preference by adding more or less sugar. Also, feel free to experiment with different toppings to enhance the flavor of the brownie.